“Great Lunch”

Crazy 8's
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
New York
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This place was packed when we arrived so we chose to sit outside on the benches. The staff was very friendly and our server was quick and attentive explained the menu in detail and gave us recommendations. Every restaurant choice on this trip was made based on reviews here so I went in expecting the food to be good and we were not disappointed. My chicken sandwich was delicious and the french fries were very good and unique. Everybody in my party raved about the different flavored Lemonades I tried the plain, Strawberry and Watermelon all were delicious and worth the trip by themselves. We came here for a quick lunch but ended up leaving full and satisfied everybody enjoyed their meal, my mom raved about the salad and my dad about the soup. I would Highly recommend this restaurant just make sure you try to lemonade.

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank JandLVacations

California, Maryland
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Great place to get good healthy food in a junk food town! Salads are excellent ! Very laid back atmosphere, and the staff is very friendly! A must eat place while in OC.

2 Thank Cropper2011
Ocean City, Maryland
“Lunch”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I work in Ocean City and we (our office) order from Crazy 8"s about twice a month. Everything is always fresh and delicious!

1 Thank kimandcyndi
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Exceeded by Expectations”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I had read about Crazy 8's in Ocean City before going on a drive to Assateague Island with a friend in late November. I expected that it would be good, but the food was more than that. I had a scrumptious crab soup and a mahi mahi wrap with a zesty remoulade. Our waitress and her husband own this informal restaurant and clearly care about putting out a good product - and they do. We got a lot of attention, although some of that had to do with a slow afternoon in the off-season. Restaurants such as this should be commended.

1 Thank Deeb K
Arlington, Virginia
“Great soup”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

A convenient place to get savory sandwiches for lunch. We had the Panini & Soup combos, and were surprised to get two big bowls of very tasty soup. The price was reasonable given the location and the quality of the food; the service was great as well.

1 Thank Joanna C