“Saved the night!”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
“Saved the night!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

What a great place. The girls were awesome and the food was aaaamazing. Our kiddos were melting down and hungry. They left happy and had full bellies. The buffalo chicken wrap with sweet potato fries was great and I had the summer spinach salad with Mahi (so extraordinary). The Strawberry lemonade was out of this world.

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank mamawalp

Odenton, Maryland
“Pleasant suprise”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Took a ride down Coastal Hwy to find a new lunch spot and was told by a friend to check out Crazy 8's. Stopped in and ordered the Lobster bisque and a Greek Salad. The bisque was very flavorful and the salad nice and fresh. Staff was friendly and service timely. Great job team - will be back to sample your sandwiches.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank SunsetCreek
Virginia
“Excellent lemonade”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We ate here in March while camping at Pocomoke River State Park which is about 3o minutes away from Ocean City. The restaurant is on a corner intersection and connected to a surf shop. You have to look for it. I had the club wrap and my wife had the steak wrap. Both were very good. The only mistake we made was that I forgot the Shamrock Parade was going on and got caught up in the traffic.

They have the best lemonade ever. They have their own lemon press and it is excellent.

Very clean and waitress was good. Price was reasonable but not cheap.

We will definitely come back.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank gap106
New York
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This place was packed when we arrived so we chose to sit outside on the benches. The staff was very friendly and our server was quick and attentive explained the menu in detail and gave us recommendations. Every restaurant choice on this trip was made based on reviews here so I went in expecting the food to be good and we were not disappointed. My chicken sandwich was delicious and the french fries were very good and unique. Everybody in my party raved about the different flavored Lemonades I tried the plain, Strawberry and Watermelon all were delicious and worth the trip by themselves. We came here for a quick lunch but ended up leaving full and satisfied everybody enjoyed their meal, my mom raved about the salad and my dad about the soup. I would Highly recommend this restaurant just make sure you try to lemonade.

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank JandLVacations
California, Maryland
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Great place to get good healthy food in a junk food town! Salads are excellent ! Very laid back atmosphere, and the staff is very friendly! A must eat place while in OC.

2 Thank Cropper2011