“This place is crazy good!”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
“This place is crazy good!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My family went to Crazy 8's looking for an economical time out after some overpriced restaurant visits. The service was excellent, wraps and sandwiches delicious, and price point great. Next to surf shop which was interesting. A visit here would not disappoint you.
Crazy good!

Hancock, Maryland
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Today was our first visit to Crazy 8. As a visitor to OC several times each summer, I never knew it existed. The restaurant is connected to a Surf Shop so I've never stopped until now and we are so glad we did. With two Teens and two preteens, we had wraps and burgers that were made with fresh ingredients and tasted delicious. The prices are great too at an average of $10 per person. We will be back for sure to sit out back on the deck!

1 Thank JanuaryS95
Palmyra
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I were so happy we stumbled upon this place! It's such a cute little sandwich shop! We ordered wraps, two of us got something on the menu, I opted for the create your own wrap, all of which were delicious! They have Boar's Head meat, telling me that their menu is definitely high quality! The French fries were awesome, and the portions were huge! It's small inside but they have a deck outside for seating as well! The service was great, all the wait staff was sincerely friendly and helpful! Definitely try the apple watermelon or the peach tea, they are both wonderful!

LowerSwat
“Panini's and Sandwiches done right”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a sandwich shop that does many things right. The first thing I noticed was the place was very clean. They have indoor and outdoor (limited view of the bay) seating. Next, the service was above average. The wait staff stayed active and multiple waitresses check our table throughout our meal. For lunch, I had the chicken salad which was phenomenal. The buffalo chicken wrap and steak Panini also looked amazing. It was so good, we went back for another meal a few days later.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Excellent is a little extreme”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I find it kind of mind blowing that this place always gets 5 stars. I'll admit we enjoy it and go every trip but it is a 3 to 4 star, not 5. The fresh fruit teas and lemonades they advertise are great but will run you between $3.25 and $5.00 depending on type and size and there are not refills. The Panini's are bland. The fries are yummy beer battered ones. The soups are always tasty and the salads are nice size. A solid 3 to 4 but I have never had a 5 star meal there.

1 Thank Traveler0582