“Best Sunset Spot for Light Dinner”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We sat on the deck and were pleasantly surprised at the view of the bay at sunset. It was perfect timing. The sun was setting over the water. It made dining there very pleasant. Service was fast. Tried Chicken Florentine panini and sweet potato fries. Chicken was a little dry. Enjoyed the Watermelon Apple Tea and the view at sunset. Would go back but would like to try a different sandwich.

1  Thank ohiolioness

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Was staying at the nearby Hilton and was walking towards Guido's Burritos, which was still under construction on the inside. We walked further down the street and stopped in as the family was hungry for dinner. Food tasted great and reasonable priced. On the way out, I told the girls theh need to get thd word outon this place. She said they were busy earlier. 5 days later, I see they are already highly rated. How lucky were we? And, yeah for those who expext a good tasting meal to be served right away, please go to McD or BK down the block.

1  Thank ExHospitalityPro
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had to try a quick dinner here after reading all the great reviews! The restaurant is clean and comfortable and the servers are very personable. We went when it wasn't crowded but during our time there I could see that a lot of carry out orders were being placed. The teas and lemonades were tempting as they are made with fresh fruits squeezed in. I had a watermelon tea and it was pleasantly different and refreshing with bits of watermelon pulp throughout. I ordered a chicken steak wrap with sweet potato fries and everything was done to a T!! The wrap was carefully prepared and very tasty and the sweet potato fries were soooooo sweet and delicious. My son loved his "build your own burger" and ate the entire thing which is unusual for him so it must have been good. If it was up to me we would have eaten here again during this stay but our time was limited so we look forward to going here again next year!

2  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a good place for a lunch that is not your typical Ocean City fare. The day was a little overcast, rainy and cool but the little restaurant was very crowded. There were not any tables left inside so so we sat on the back deck under an umbrella. The tables overlook a little lagoon but it is not what I would call a great water view. More murky than pretty. I ordered a half of panini and half salad combo. The panini had turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado with a honey mayo spread. It was very good and large for a half of sandwich. The half salad was a cobb without the meat and an avocado ranch dressing. That was very good also and a very large portion. My husband had a buffalo chicken wrap with fries and he loved it. Service was okay, we had one server at first that was very friendly then she left and we got another server that was just average. Overall, I would probably go back but more likely order carry-out or delivery.

2  Thank marylandusacpl
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Wraps and fresh made lemonade is so good! My favorite is the strawberry lemonade, absolutely delicious! Their outside seating is also a plus! It is slightly expensive for what you're getting, but it is worth it.
The service varies, I've had staff wait on me that are nice and wonderful but a lot of the staff is stuck up and it creates a tense atmosphere.

2  Thank Emily E