“Great quality food and service!!”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Reviewed 10 March 2011

I frequent crazy 8's the food is always great and the service always makes me feel welcome. My favorite wrap is the magi wrap!

1  Thank Danny21842

Reviewed 18 August 2010

I have had breakfast and lunch from here and will continue to be a customer. I was pleased with the great service and the quality of their food. Their breakfast wraps are simply to die for!

4  Thank ToesNdeSand