“Very good bagels”
Review of Uber Bagels & Deli

Uber Bagels & Deli
Ranked #65 of 432 Restaurants in Ocean City
Description: We are a bagel bakery that makes New York Style Bagels from scratch fresh everyday!! NO Frozen Dough here!! We offer a wide variety of egg sandwiches fresh hot off the grill and a number of home made cream cheese spreads. We also offer an extensive lunch menu featuring Boars Head Meats and Cheeses. Please check out our whole menu on our website. We are open every Friday / Saturday and Sunday in March and April. May thru the end of September we are open 7 days a week. Oct thru Dec 31st open Friday/Sat/Sun. Open New Years Weekend - Closed the rest of January and February.
“Very good bagels”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I'm from the Bronx and I have to say these bagels were very good. I got an egg white sandwich two days in a row because it was so tasty. I was really happy that they scooped out the bagel for me too. The whole wheat everything was so good. It is a bit pricey. I got two breakfast sandwiches for my boyfriend and I and it came to $13+. I didn't go there for lunch because a sandwich on a bagel is not my thing and the only bread they have are bagels. I will go back next year.

Frederick, Maryland
“Must have in OC! ”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I live in Ocean City in the summertime and this is my favorite place! The bagels are delicious and it's for a good price. All the kids working in there are always kind and handle all types of situations properly. Often a wait to get the bagels, but it's worth it. The new expansion makes the wait more comfortable as well!

Alexandria, Va
“New York bagels”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I am originally from New York and know what a great bagel should taste like, and Uber bagels are just as good as the best New York City bagels.

• Visited July 2014
New York
“Good bagels”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We are from NY, and used to terrific bagels and these were really very good. Our only complaint is that they did not have the A/C on. It was quite hot and humid on the day we went and my husband mentioned that it was really hot in there to the staff and just agreed but did not turn the A/C on. We ate quickly and left.

Visited July 2014
“Best NY bagel outside of NY”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for real NY bagel..Huber is the place for the best.... many favors and all are great.