“Good Custard”

Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Woodstock, Virginia
“Good Custard”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Went to Kohr Brothers on the boardwalk due to my husband loving frozen custard. I must say, I was impressed myself. Very good frozen custard and reasonable prices. They also had banana soft serve which is one of my favorites. Would stop here again, next time I am in OC.

• Visited July 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
“Keeping it simple - and good”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Not a big selection of flavors, just the basics like chocolate, vanilla, mint and peanut butter. But, probably the best frozen custard available.

Visited July 2013
Pittsford, New York
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have tried many different ice cream places in Ocean City and Kohrs Brothers is my favorite. The flavors are great. Twists well worth it. The toppings are good. Great place for a quick but delicious dessert.

• Visited August 2013
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, United States
“Yum”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stopped for a soft serve cone on the boardwalk. Very happy service, reasonably priced, the peanut butter and chocolate was yummy!

• Visited July 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Not the best I ever had, but there's just something exciting about paying too much for an ice cream cone and walking down the boardwalk!! I stop here every time we are at the beach for a plain twist cone. I don't get the sprinkles, they are a few dollars more and I just don't like them.

Visited July 2013