Review Highlights
Fun for all

North Side Park has fun for everyone. Nice playground for younger kids. A fitness area for those... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
LoveOCBeach
via mobile
Beautiful Park Very Dog Friendly

Since we take our dog on vacation with us, twice a day we visit this beautiful park, Great... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2019
BradyHo

All reviews sundae long pier christmas lights great playground softball fields light display exercise equipment sports fields walking trails children's playground rec center holiday spirit great place to run free concerts fishing pier tram ride crab
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I watched 2-of my friends crab, from a very long dock. Great place for crabbing, and the people there were very friendly. They used chicken for bait, and it worked well. GREAT for watching the sunrise, too.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank pattibonczkowski
Reviewed 12 October 2018

My wife Kathy and I love this place. We usually travel off-season to avoid the crowds. There's always a couple of walkers or bike riders here. The sunsets with the bridge in the background is just priceless.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Northside park is a great place to relax,jog or rollerblade. It's also a magical place to visit during the Christmas season, the tram ride is beautiful.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank eguthrie2210
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Most folks don't know to come up to the north end of town they stay by theOC Boardwalk , but if you come up to around 125 th a wonderful huge park on the bay awaits! Free concerts in the summer months, outdoor adult fitness area, playground, you can bile walk pet friendly, dock for crabbing. And just taking in the views and sunsets pack a pic Nic indoor gym with lots of activities year round and festivals have fun

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I took my kid down there on a whim to try fishing. It was a super nice park with lots to do, including crabbing, kayaking, stand up paddleboards and sports fields. We caught a few small fish in the lagoon and lots of crabs trying to eat our lures. If you need some time away from the beach, I would definitely recommend a visit here with the kids.

Date of experience: August 2018