“Most fun I've had in years !”

Paradise Watersports
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradise Watersports is the largest Parasailing and Jetski Rental facility in Ocean City Maryland with the most exciting activities to do in one place! At Paradise you can Parasail over the ocean and see the dolphins, explore the back bay on our brend new 3 person Seadoo jetskis, or kayak around to the many islands on our 2 person kayaks! Our staff is highly trained and focused on your safety! We are located to the left of the Rt. 50 Bridge just before you enter Ocean City at Hooper's Crab House. Plenty of free parking! So stop by and let us take you on a Parasailing or Jetski / Waverunner adventure that you will never forget! Open dawn till dusk.. Reservations a must! Make it easy on yourself.. BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My 2 children and I wanted to try parasailing, since they are 12 and 8 I didn't want them going by their selves so we choose Paradise Watersports because they do a triple sail. That way I did not have to go twice if I did not like it. The ladies at the booth were very helpful, polite, and did Not act like any question was stupid ! :) I totally loved their service ! Captain Kyle and his 1st mate Were absolutely wonderful ! Loved Loved Loved them as well. Made us feel relaxed and confidante. As we landed back on the boat my 8yr old says, " That was the most fun I have had in years !" We will be doing this again next year and I do believe the kids have even talked grandma into trying it also !

1  Thank Casey F

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We decided to go parasailing and then jet skiing. Parasailing was so much fun! We got Kyle and Kyle. We had a blast with them and a great time in the air! Our guides were funny and so much fun to be around. The jet skiing was ok. Not worth the money. The guides didnt explain things very well and the space you got to jet ski around was tiny, especially since there was 12 other jet skiers that went out with us. All in all I highly recommend the parasailing, but stay away from the jet skis. It's not worth your money.

1  Thank Marissa0x
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I came here last year to rent kayaks and had an awesome time. So when I had a free weekend and wanted to get on the water I came back. This time we tried the jet skis and thought it was a lot of fun. The guides were helpful and explained how to use the skis, since we had never been before. We did the early ride, which was a good deal, especially if you are willing to get up that early. All in all, I would recommend them.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very nice staff, great location, excellent experience. We did the parasail and waverunner combo. Pictures taken during parasail and available on a disk for purchase. Groups are placed onto one disk and can share the $30 fee. Photos I posted are from the disk.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Paradise Watersports was awesome! I actually ended up parasailing twice in the same day once by myself and the 2nd time I convinced my mom to go with me. The whole staff was awesome and Kyle and Jeff were great on the boat! The picture package was the best we bought the package both times and the pictures look fantastic. We can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Emily_4117