“Phenomenal first time experience on a stand up paddle board”
Review of Walk On Water

Walk On Water
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk on Water Paddleboard Company is the premier SUP shop and outfitter serving all of your paddleboarding needs- from sales, to rentals, lessons, accessories and even SUP yoga. It is our mission to grow a successful community filled with competent, fun-loving paddlers who are able to fully appreciate their beautiful surroundings in Ocean City and Assateague. Call us today to set up a lesson or rental and find us in our shop on Rt. 611 on the way to the beach!
Kensington, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Phenomenal first time experience on a stand up paddle board”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I'm an experience kayak lover but the awesome instruction by Beth confirmed that every sport has its idiosyncrasies, which when informed, makes the sport more enjoyable.The lesson, Beth informed me, was my best value and included a group, on land, instruction followed by further instruction from Beth observing everyone.In turn I was able to observe her in action as well(for us visual learners). My friend bought a board at their retail store, just minutes away, where they have a great selection and well informed sales people.They have every accessory including board leashes, inflatable life jackets,eyeglass leashes(mine went overboard). It's a small family owned business and the sixteen yr. old son was as helpful as he was charming. What a blast!

1 Thank SplashSalon

Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

They have the best selection of boards and their prices were amazing. I was shocked that I was able to demo my board before buying it! The customer service was great and the owners were wonderful. I will be returning to buy boards for the rest of my family.

1 Thank Brittany G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“No better way to experience the water !”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Wow that was cool. There's something so different about standing on water and gliding along, the solitude the warm breeze just perfect. Thanks again to our guides it was a fantastic experience.

2 Thank RobertKnight
Honolulu, Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

At Walk on Water and their Paddle Inn, you will find the best facilities, people and gear anywhere. As someone who teaches SUP myself I have seen a lot of operations and I can say that Sandy, Beth and Ron of Walk on Water run a first class operation. If you are interested in SUP, your first steps should be to take a lesson and demo boards with Walk on Water.

1 Thank tradewindbreezes
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walk On Water Wow!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Walk on Water has some very knowledgable people working in their stand paddleboard store... Free demos and excellent instructors... I had a wonderful time in Ocean City and learned an how to paddle on a stand up paddleboard... Their excellent prices and great selection of boards, paddles and paddling accessories with their knowledgable people resulted in my new found passion of Stand up paddleboarding... Much appreciation!

1 Thank makahapro