Holiday Inn Express Ocean City
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$145
US$131
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$115
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$72
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$233
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$188
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsnorthside parkfree breakfastyogurtroom was cleanpancake machineoutdoor pooldecent breakfastshort blockshotel is locatedfront desk staffking suiteminute drivethe north endparking lotview of the bayearly checkpull out sofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2008

Our family--my husband, my two boys (5 and 7), and I--stayed here from June 23rd until the 26th. I have nothing but good things to say from start to finish.

The reservations were super easy--I reserved a few months ahead of time online (through the hotel's website) and got a confirmation letter via snail mail a week later. On my way to the hotel, I called and asked for early check-in and I also asked for a bayside view (overlooking the park and the bay). The front desk agent I spoke to was VERY accomodating and very pleasant to deal with. She made sure we had a great bayside room with a view and check-in took about 3 minutes, 4 tops! Awesome. The lobby area was very clean and there was a couch and many chairs there, but there was absolutely no loitering. Very nice.

The elevator in the hotel was never crowded--in fact, we were the only ones in it the whole time we were there! That was clean and pretty zippy. The hallways were clean and I could detect a faint smell of microwave popcorn, but no horrible smells. Our room key worked just fine and when I opened the door to our room, I was really pleased. Not that I thought I was going to open the door to an icky room, but the cleanliness was outstanding and everything was neat and in place. Our room had two queen beds, a table and two chairs, and a "kitchen" area. The kitchen area contained a few cabinets that housed a huge roll of paper towels and spare utensils and a coffee maker with coffee and cups (with lids!). The refrigerator wasn't cold when we first got there--I had to turn it on all the way up to get it cold (fast, anyway). The linens were soft and comfy, as were the beds and pillows.

The air conditioning unit was easy to control--we kept it on low, but adjusted the dial just slightly off center to the left to keep it comfortable. :o) The bathrooms were very clean. The only thing I did notice in the bathroom is that the showerhead wasn't the best. Other than that, the water pressure was fine. Also, in the bathroom, there were little bottles of shampoo and conditioner, but no little lotions or shower caps, etc. Not a big deal, but I always think that a basket of extra stuff is a nice touch.

The continental breakfast was good. There were cinammon buns (kids loved those), bacon, eggs, English Muffins, bananas, coffee, juice, milk, cereal, and oatmeal. I'm sure there a couple of other things, but it escapes me right now. There weren't any waffles or anything like that--just enough to get you going and that was good enough for my family. The breakfast area was clean and it was restocked often. The area itself was a little tight though--the tables and chairs were very close to other tables and chairs. Just a little tight, nothing horrid, but just to let you know! Also, on our way out of the breakfast area, there was a tiered basket to the left with free newspapers in it (might be for travelers during the weekdays, I'm not sure).

Parking--not a problem. We never had to park behind or on the side of the building. We always parked right in front and everything was well lit. All in all, a great trip and I'd definitely return. :o)

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank MagMagoo
Reviewed 29 June 2008

I had read other traveller's reviews before staying here and I must say they were pretty well on target. This place is a good value with great location next to Northside Park behind hotel. My family and I went to the park almost every day of our stay. Many restaurants also within walking distance. Hotel staff were very friendly and acccomodating. Hotel was pretty quiet during our stay with little noise from other guests. One downside was the very soft beds we had (unless you like them that way). Choice of soft or firm pillows was a nice touch. Continental breakfast area was clean and frequently serviced but selection was a bit limited. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Northern65
Reviewed 4 June 2008

Relatively new property on the North Side of Ocean City. Clean Rooms. Excellent service. Standard (and good) continental breakfast. Very family friendly. Boardwalk is about 7 miles away, but beach is walking distance from hotel. North end of the beach seems to be less populated and more family friendly. Lots of restaurants in vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank DavisFamilyOK
Reviewed 28 May 2008

This hotel is what one would expect of a Holiday Inn Express. They have the updated bedding and amentities. The property is located near a lot of shopping and restuarants. Parking is somewhat difficult and awkward. I would stay here again.

By the way... AVOID the Olive Tree restaurant behind the hotel. It was the worst Italian I have eaten in my life. I would have been better cooking a meal in the microwave.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank Korin
Reviewed 4 May 2008

Stayed for two nights in May 2008. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and very affordable. Great for families and golfers. Hotel staff was extremely pleasant. Free breakfast was very good. I will never stay anywhere else when in OCMD.

• Stayed: May 2008