This hotel is such a great hotel and we DO love it. There is plenty of space for my family of 4 in the suites and no fighting over tv's or trying to make kids be quiet so someone can nap because there is always the other room to retreat to. We go there every single June (this year will be our 5th year) and the staff is so nice many of them even remember us, which makes us feel special. The staff always try to help us in any way and leave us feeling like they care about our vacation and the impression they leave on us. However... this is an Ocean City hotel, so if you are looking for total perfection... new carpets, pristine decor, you are going to the wrong beach TOWN because I don’t think anything like that exists in OC, especially on the boardwalk. (I think there is a new and nicer Hilton that is very similar to this hotel but it is not on the boardwalk which is half the fun for us. We take this awesome location over a hotel that is sparkling like new.) To us this is the best hotel with a great location on the boardwalk, at a beautiful beach far from the public beach down on the end of the boardwalk, good bar by the 2 outdoor pools (one that is great for kids) situated overlooking the beach (not the parking lot like at most other OC hotels!) and an indoor pool for cool or yucky days as well as a decent, casual restaurant, fitness room, and suites with full kitchens and lots of space for cranky, sunburned families to spread out before someone has a meltdown. I do like the rooms very much despite the fact that we usually stay at 5 star hotels (Grand Cypress or Grand Floridian in Orlando, The Plaza in NY, The Willard in DC and so on) so this is an adjustment downward in luxury, but it is clean, comfortable, spacious, friendly and all the amenities and it’s PRIME location make up for a hard to see run in the carpet here or there. BTW, I gave this 5 stars not because I think it is a 5 star hotel, but because of all the options in Ocean City, Md… I find this to be the best choice for couples or families. Book it and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md