We loved it here! It had everything we needed and more. Our little family of three had more than enough room to stretch out in these suites. It could have easily fit more people.
The living room was large with a fold out bed, flat screen tv and dining table with four chairs. Our toddler in slept in here in the provided pack-n-play.
The kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed and more. It had silverware and dishes, a blender, toaster, coffee-maker, pots, pans, a full size fridge and stove. It was all very clean and new. It was nice to be able to make our own breakfast in the morning, and to have all the food we needed through out the day with out having to rely on eating out for every meal.
The bathroom was great! Our toddler LOVED the giant jacuzzi, and she swam in it several times during our stay. It also has a nice rain style shower head, very luxurious. Plenty of counter space and lighting.
We had two queen beds in he spacious bedroom. We loved how high the ceilings were, and that we had a TV in here too. It was far enough away from the living room that we didn't disturb our sleeping baby. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The sliding doors leading to the balcony were lovely, and we enjoyed watching the sun rise over the ocean from our bed.
The hotel is on the beach, so access is very convenient. Since it was the off season, there were hardly any people there, which was great! Lots of covered parking, no crowds, and a very quiet hotel. We appreciated that there was an indoor pool too! The outdoor pool(s) looked amazing, and I can imagine it would be a kid's dream come true during the summer.
We ate dinner one evening from the restaurant in the lobby. It was very quick service, and our ribs were great! We especially enjoyed the fried banana cheesecake pastry offered there. I highly recommend it.
The staff and employees were very kind and accommodating. We were given and early check in at around 10. We also asked for a late check out so our toddler could squeeze in one more nap before we headed home, and that was no problem at all. The only problem we encountered was in our first room we were given, the curtains and valance had fallen off the wall, but we just informed them about it, and were given a room just a few doors down. Easy fix!
We had an awesome stay here, we wish we could have stayed longer. I definitely recommend visiting Ocean City in the off-season. Perhaps it is a little colder and lots of places are closed for the season, but I loved the sparse crowds and no traffic and there were still enough places open for us to have some fun. Please the beach was practically deserted! This hotel is in a great location for all the fun you want to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md