I've stayed at this hotel a handful of times with my husband. Most of them have been during the off season. I decided on a whim to come down for a few days right before Christmas this year. After checking rates online, I decided to change it and not make reservations. When I got to the front desk the two attendants were wonderful, gave me a fabulous rate and even took the time to recommend restaurants that were open and explained the holiday lights OC has every year.
The rooms are SO comfortable. Even more comfortable than I remember. The beds have great linens and it's so nice to be able to cook your own food instead of having to eat out the whole time (each room has a kitchen) My girlfriend, her daughter, and I loved the pool. It was so relaxing and warm. We unfortunately did not get to grab a drink at the bar or eat there.
The only gripe I had was the room we had was on the 14th floor and the wireless internet signal did not reach up there. I requested a high floor due to the view. They said they were in the middle of upgrading and offered an ethernet cord to use in the outlet.
One other gripe was the stove and cooking utensils were a bit worn. The burner was tilted so the pan kept sliding off a bit as I was trying to cook.
Other than that it's my favorite hotel in OC, and I've stayed at quite a few! I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md