Grand Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Eden Roc Motel(Ocean City)
Empress Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ocean Mecca Motel(Ocean City)
Sahara Motel(Ocean City)
  • Pool
The Islander Motel(Ocean City)
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
Cabana Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Kings Arms Motel(Ocean City)
3,856 results
All reviewshour coffee shopepic barpizza shoppizza placeoff seasonparking garageocean viewoutdoor poolplenty of parkingboard walkfamily vacationbeds were comfortablefloorbalconyboardwalkhousekeepingjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel when it was new a few years ago and it was OK. I just checked out after and I must tell you that this hotel is in need of a major overhaul. The beds were in bad shape, the carpet did not adhere to the floor, and the bathroom was horrible. There are several better places to stay.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
1  Thank LocusPointBaltimore
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Me and my wife were checked in on sat of Sep 24 2011.As Soon as I try to check in, they didnt even had my reservation untill I show my paper comfirmation. Front desk guest service were horrible, well They don’t even say word “sorry”! it’s not that hard to say it word sorry Also, AC sound like having a big problem~ B/c I thought it was airplane engine was turned on, I could't even sleep well...personally, it was my first time staying in OC with Grand hotel, but it will be my last time...BTW... I will say one good thing is Ocean View...

2  Thank ki1983
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Stayed there last week and was treated like a king. Staff was friendly and the location was excellent, close to all the main attractions within walking distance. Rooms were clean and the ocean view was remarkable. I will definately come back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank IgotBeads
Reviewed 21 September 2011

GREAT great & great Just returned TO THE GRAND FOR the fith time! Stayed down for bike week. Ocean view rooms,Scenic enenings on the balcony. THANK YOU GRAND We did have a GRAND TIME!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank rocky c
GrandManager, General Manager at Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2011

Our pleasure, it's always great to see our Biker friends year after year!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed in the Grand Hotel in mid-September. It is in the perfect location. It's at the quiet end of the boardwalk at 21st street. (The busy end of the boardwalk is the lower-numbered streets.) We were still able to enjoy a nice walk on the boardwalk without all of the commotion. Although, in September, there are mostly just adults and families with small children there. The hotel is large and we had a very nice ocean view room, complete with a balcony. It was very clean and equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Beds were very comfortable. There is also an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, coffee shop, and some shops right outside of the lower entrance (pizza place, ice cream, boutiques.) It is also within walking distance to some of Ocean City's most popular restaurants. We liked being right on the beach; didn't want to have to cross any highways. Staff was very helpful and courteous. No complaints about this place at all. We'll stay here again.

1  Thank gma6times