We stayed over a long weekend. The rates were reasonable and the hotel was overall clean and the staff friendly. The bathrooms have been remodeled and are very nice and there have been other upgrades so overall the hotel is nice. There is an ocean front deck to sit and eat and the hotel is directly on the boardwalk. We were on the 7thf(713) floor in an ocean view room. On the left side of the building the 7th floor is taller than the other buildings around it so the view was really great and looked down the beach. The only thing I would say is the room was good for a short stay, but I would not personally stay a week in the room, There is a very small fridge and a microwave. However, there are no utensils, no sink or range. So other than heating up coffee of something you really cannot cook in the room. Also, there is no couch, so the room was basically small and truly just a room with no real facilities. Breakfast in the bistro was just OK, although again the wait staff we very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 90 room hotel located in the middle of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk. We are in close proximity of any amenity you could want. Walk right out our front door to the beautiful Ocean City beach! You’re not just a guest with us, your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel - Ocean City Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel
- Howard Johnson Plaza Ocean City Md
- Howard Johnson Ocean City
- Ocean City Howard Johnson