“3 tacos, fresh guacamole and a margarita under $10 - you can't find any better!!!”
Review of Mother's Cantina

Mother's Cantina
Ranked #32 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Wow!!!
This place is simply awesome during happy hour !!!
Open at 4h pm during the week...

Happy Hour 4h to 7h pm

Great tacos under $2 each - awesome margarita at $3 and fresh guacamole at $1 - what a deal!

Love this place!!!

So affordable for Ocean City !!!

A real must!!!

1  Thank benoitleblanc

Reviewed 7 April 2014

So we are in O.C. off season and it is cold, we are with our pets--all the pet friendly restaurants listed are closed, and the Motel (see review Barefoot Mailman Motel) is no help in suggesting a restaurant so we start driving, we end up at Mothers cuz there seems to be a crowd. We ordered "to-go" since we were with our dogs, but while we were waiting, my boyfriend who was inside found the locals to be very friendly, they even offered him a shot of tequila as a "welcome". It had been nearly 15 years since I have been to O.C. and it was the first time for my boyfriend so I was happy that he was treated so well. As for the food, WOW... the fish tacos were amazing the nachos were amazing, the beans and salsa were amazing and I don't even know what my boyfriend had cuz I was so enjoying my meal I forgot to ask...LOL

When we come back to O.C. this summer, we are definitely coming back to Mothers!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was our first visit and it was fantastic!! It was St. Patty's week-end so we expected the wait to be insane, was told 30-45 minutes, we were sat in about 20!! The bar had a good crowd. The atmosphere was great too, they were totally rocking out with the music selection. We ordered the 3 Pepper Queso for starters, it was delicious. They are made to order, not just cheese scooped in a bowl and brought out to you. The steak fajita's were perfect. The steak was tender, lots of flavor and cooked a nice medium. The Chorizo Chimichanga was stuffed to the max. Super crispy outside and ooey goodness on the inside. Definitely one of the best I've ever had. Service was up to par as well, no complaints in any way. In one visit this has now become a must go to every time at the beach. You will not leave hungry or disappointed!!

1  Thank Lewis21601
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We love Mother's...........it has become our go-to spot for great tex-mex food. The food id always excellent and the staff are friendly,efficient and accommodating!!! We make this a weekly tradition!

1  Thank PattiKurt
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Great food, atmosphere, and service. Will be back many times. Great happy hour specials!! Very authentic food.