“Yum”

Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Get the double decker fish tacos and a margarita. And now I need more characters to make trip advisor happy.

Visited July 2014

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent food at a hole-in-the wall in a strip mall”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We went there based on trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Food was excellent and plentiful. The queso dip was sublime and nachos were piled high - the taco specials during happy hour cannot be beat. We thought the house margarita during happy hour was pretty weak so you may want to think about upgrading - they have an excellent selection of tequila's. Very friendly, family friendly restaurant. GO EARLY - or be prepared to wait during the season!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank A2freqtrav
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Good, fast, friendly, food. Definitely a must stop. Top of our list next time in OC. Happy hour is a great deal.

1 Thank Richard C
“Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have heard about Mothers Cantina's happy hour which if I recall correctly consist of a special on Margaritas , domestic beers and about 6 or 7 different types of tacos ,but what I did not know was that they have a full regular menu with tons of delicious options including vegetarian,vegan and gluten free options . I myself am not a vegetarian so I opted for the chorizo chimichanga combo meal, the amount of food I received was unreal , along with my chimichanga I got an enchilada ( I recommend the portabella ) a taco ( I got sautéed fish) and beans and rice! It was excellent ! When I received my check I was shocked at how inexpensive it was ,our group had plenty of margaritas and appetizers. We all left full and happy, the food was delicious, the servers were friendly and very attentive and I will definitely be back. I highly recommend giving Mothers Cantina a try!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yewwww!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Love this place so much! The atmosphere there is amazing along with the incredible happy hour specials that are offered every day 4-7pm! Best margaritas in the world along with a great selection of beers and they had their own homemade red and white sangria when I was there. They also have a spectacular dinner menu if your not interested in happy hour that offer meals that look absolutely beautiful and taste as good as it looks maybe even better. Lastly everyone who works there are extremely nice, attentive, and really just awesome people.
#MothersCantina