“Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Berlin, Maryland, United States
“Great”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The bar was great lots of fun! great bartenders, The food was amazing!!! by far the best cheese steaks in town,

• Visited June 2013

Dover, Delaware
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Had homemade lasagna, and my husband had homemade lobster ravioli, both outstanding! The owners were there and super friendly people. Great family atmosphere! The bathrooms are the cleanest and best decorated in OC! Definitely will send all my friends!

• Visited May 2013
COLUMBIA, PA
“Worst Sub Shop At The Beach”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

On are last day of staying in Ocean City Tuesday May 7, 2013 my wife and I wanted a sub from here. I ordered the fresh turkey sub my wife ordered the 8oz cheeseburger and mozzarela sticks. The older gentelman that took are order look like he wasnt happy being working wery grouchy. He made are food with out and santiry gloves. The place was filthy we should have cancelled are order but we didnt shame on us. We got back to are motel room we ate and with in 20 minutes I be came very ill throwing up stomache pains so bad I thought I was giving birth for a male. With in 30 minutes of me becoming ill my wife also did same condtions. Sadly to say the food ruined are last evening in Ocean City to was to be a happy ending to the previous days. This place is very discusting I will tell all my friends not to eat here unless like being ill for there stay. I wish I could give it a zero but cant.Stay far away from this sub shop in fact run away quickly in which I wished we would have done.

• Visited May 2013
Ocean City, MD
“Good food, decent prices, friendly workers”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Have been to Submarina many times. The food is consistent, tastes good, usually good quantity. The menu prices can be a bit steep, but the daily specials are priced fairly. The cheesestake sub is a favorite.

• Visited September 2012
Oxford, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

This place has great food, homemade salads, desserts. The owners are so friendly, you always feel welcome. Looks small from the outside, but it has lots of room inside, plus a bar.

Visited August 2012