I have been visiting OCM just about every summer for the last 30 years. While I usually stay in owner-owned condos for a week, I couldn't make a whole week this year. So I decided to look for a hotel. I knew I was in for a hard time because hotels are so expensive in OCM. But I found the Flamingo for a good price. I stayed in the old section. I have to say, the room for being old was very clean and the staff was wonderful. Even providing a shower with towels and changing room well after checkout. With only about 3 blocks from the boardwalk the location was great. The beach was not too crowded.
I would definitely stay again if visiting OC for less then a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flamingo Motel offers affordable lodging in Ocean City, MD. We have 3 Ocean View Buildings that includes standard rooms as well as kitchenettes and suites. We also have an indoor and outdoor pool. All our rooms have a microwave and a small fridge, free wifi, and a 32 inch flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Motel Ocean City Md
- Flamingo Ocean City
- Flamingo Hotel Ocean City