We stayed at Castle in the Sand during St Paddys weekend 2012. Check in and check out was smooth. The front desk was very nice and helpful. We stayed in the Oceanfront Penthouse, which had an awesome view of the beach and ocean. In the summer it would be a perfect view. The hotel is in walking distance to the 28th street area and the 45st village which is the ending point for the St Paddys parade. Can’t wait for coconuts to open in early May. Price, location, all in all it was a good choice and we we’re happy with our choice and stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md