Stayed at Castle in the Sand July 13-20. I have reviewed this place before and everything in that review still stands true (great experience). Each year we return to find an extremely hospitable staff that go out of their way to make sure your happy. Jeff the food and bev manager must sleep well at night, the guy is always moving, over seeing or helping out the staff, same with Joe. We booked very late as as a result had to switch rooms the last 2 nights of our visit. This went went off with out a hitch. we simply packed our stuff and it was moved by the hotel. The rooms are all recently renovated, clean and the ac works well. Also rooms are quiet at night, you cant hear your neighbors other than the odd slamming door. You have everything you need right there. Theres really no reason to leave the resort. Great beach with cocktail service, great pool with diving board and cocktail service, great restaurant (coconuts) lunch dinner and a great happy hour, beach club buffet for breakfast, and live music all day long. Kids club that does face painting etc for the little ones. Its a great mix for parents with kids as you can have a cold beer or drink and not abandon your family. very laid back and comfortable. Full of families and not a drunk fest. It just really works. Then if you decide to venture out your a few blocks away from the boards, and pretty much everything else. buss is quick to everything. Go have fun, I cant wait to get back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md