We stayed in an oceanfront room in the Waverly Castle. The convenience to the beach is unbeatable. If you choose a first floor room, you can walk through your sliding glass doors onto the sand. However, the view of the ocean from the first floor is blocked by the sand dunes. We chose a higher floor for the view of the ocean. Our room was very spacious. The onsite restaurant, Coconuts, provided beach waitresses. We had Mahi Mahi tacos (which were fantastic!) and pina coladas on the beach. The pool was very nice. There were several items which could use improvement, but they were minor enough that I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to a friend. The items that I felt could use improvement are: the restroom at the pool could use a good cleaning, the bathroom sink in our room didn't drain well, and while we didn't hear noise from other rooms, we could hear noise from the hallway outside our room and doors closing. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md