After reading some of the reviews, I was a little worried about what we would find. We stayed in the North tower, bayside. Our room was clean, the biggest problem was the water pressure in the shower. You had to run around to get wet!!! It also went from hot to cold during shower. Other than that, we really enjoyed it. If you have young kids, the children's activites are nice. "Sunshine" and "Lady Jane" were great. We also liked the beach bar. The pool was great, although a little cold, (it's not heated). Honestly, we usually stay on the boardwalk, ( we like the flurry of activity), and we missed it! It's a good compromise for not staying on boardwalk, if you like the boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md