This was our first family vacation to Ocean City, Md, and we decided to stay at Castle in the Sand by browsing their website. We asked for a room with a view of the ocean, and they put us in the waverly castle 4th floor, with the most breath taking views. The children's activities are awesome, face painting, crafts including making faces on seashell, puppet shows and movie night under the stars. We were literally 10 steps away from the beach. The pool was so well supervised with 2 life guards. The staff there were extremely friendly and helpful, everyone always had a smile. oh and the breakfast buffet was excellent for the price. I am definitely returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md