Our first time here in four generations at another hotel. We ended our trip with our usual hotel, becuase of the holiday weekend rates, but we will never stay at the old hotel again. Castle in the sand has won us over. Breathtaking views from the Castle North, huge room, big, full kitchen. Staff ensures that you have a great time. Kids activities are great, my kids were there every day, 2 and 6 yrs old. Pool was sparkling clean, and huge. Movie night was lots of fun. Great live music each day. So easy to walk onto the beach. Breakfast buffet was affordable, and food was good. The only downside was the beds were a little uncomfortable, and the food at the grill was a little overpriced, but most things are these days!! Great place to stay in a beautiful, quiet part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md