My Sister-In-Law and I decided we needed a long weekend away from the everyday stresses (and without our husbands). So we decided to go to the beach for a 4-day weekend. Ocean City, Maryland, here we come! But with so many hotels to choose from, where would we stay? We started with Trip Advisor and based on the reviews we read we were willing to give Castle in the Sand a try. We had never stayed there before. We liked the location, 10 blocks from the Boardwalk (excerise needed), and the best of all, a ocean view room at a reasonable price compared to other area hotels.
We had such a terrific weekend! Everything was perfect, 4 days of gorgeous weather and the room was exactly what we needed for the type of stay we planned. The room was a suitable size for the two of us and it was clean. The maids did a good job of tiding up everyday but we did need to remind them to provide us with more towels. The pool bar was convenient.
We would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md