“Family Owned and Operated”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maui Golf

Maui Golf
Ocean City, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Owned and Operated”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

What a hidden Gem this mini golf course is - we play every year and especially like to play at night under the bright lights! It is nice to see the family working together to keep the place clean and safe for visitors of all ages.

1 Thank Lindsey D

Ocean City, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only could have been better if I won!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I recently had a weekend off and attempted to take in as much of Ocean City a possible. We did water activities during the day, and then wanted to do some golfing. I haven't been to Maui in a few years, so was exited to see the addition of Hawaiian Ice and ice cream. Definitely get the blue Hawaiian flavor, and watch out for the surf board hole - hardest hole I've played in a while. The guy at the booth was nice, and took our coupon even though it was from my old coupon book and expired. I would definitely recommend them.

Fenwick Island, Delaware
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not very creditble people!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I attempted to use my TWO Delmarva Daily Deals vouchers today, Saturday 8/3/13 at 12;15pm, for use at Maui Golf in Ocean City Maryland. The Attendant, a senior fellow not a kid, advised me that he was instructed by Management NOT to honor two vouchers per visit. He was only allowed to accept one! I asked him to call his "management" and of course they were not available.

I showed him that clearly on the first line of the vouchers it states "Limit 2 Daily Deal vouchers per group.". He would not still not honor.

It was clear to me that they wanted somebody to pay! My god, we’re talking miniature golf!

It took us an hour in summer traffic with two kids to get there and I have no intentions of doing business with these people. Needless to say I left with two crying kids however we did go to Old Pro Golf course and I am glad we did. Needless to say I was less than happy on a hot August summer afternoon.

Plus the photos they show on their website does not give a true indication of their quality or size. Buyer Beware!

1 Thank seamonkey2013
Thomaston, Connecticut
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Not worth the $40”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

DO NOT go this mini golf. Poor design and seems like it was a relic of the 1950's. The course is run down and just horrible.

Visited July 2013
MD
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pleasant Experience Maui Style”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My family of four enjoyed ourselves here. It is not a brand new or top-notch mini golf course, but it was cute and fun. We liked how there was greenery and the course was in the shade. Yes, there were leaves on the ground, but the lady in charge was busy doing yard work on the grounds while we were there. The holes were not too tough, but had some challenge to them. This allowed my normally hot-headed son not to become too frustrated. If you are hard core mini-golfers and you like a hard course, skip this one. But its nice if you have young people or little ones, and you want to laugh and have a good time without being in direct sunlight. There was an all-day-play policy, so if you would like, you can get an armband to leave and come back later in the day. But they close early ( I think at like 6pm), so don't wait too long.

The theme was Maui and we did notice that the decor was "lush" with tropical plants. My husband and I visited Maui before and we thought that the Shave Ice stand on the premises had the fluffy ice and the little cups that they use on the island.

Visited July 2013