US$408
US$347
US$286
US$253
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$338
US$330
Hampton.com
US$253
US$383
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
US$310
US$293
US$475
US$348
HolidayInn.com
US$770
US$669
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$551
HolidayInn.com
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2012

The price of the room was awful for what you got. We had one double bed and a bunk bed. The Tv went out in the storm at night. The shower wall had packing tape over half of it and you had to be like 4 foot tall to use the shower. There were spiders in the bathroom in each corner. Went swimming and the water came from a hose and you had to walk through the bar to get there. It was terrible.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank ash4099
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I was there with friends in 1982. We mainly wanted a few hours sleep and a shower. Filthy in everyway. Nothing was even OK at all... Couldn't even take a shower because it was only dripping and the water was total rust. We got ripped off. Couldn't sleep. Wasted our time and money. I can't believe health department has not shut this place down. It has to be the worst of the worst! I can't beleive it is standing!!!!! Stay far away! Not even worth it if it is the last place renting for $20 night! You have been warned. Don't come thinking we are all pampered! I was in high school and would have and did sleep on floors to go to OC!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank R0nna
Reviewed 11 June 2012

some creepy one armed guy rides around in a golf cart all day ,i guess too keep an eye on all the shady people who are staying there . the rooms are horrible an the water seems too have an iron problem an we had ants in our room the one armed guy seem to get angry when i asked for another room wich was worst then the first room an this dump was 165 a night ,i stayed one night left first thing in the morning what a dump

O

• Stayed: April 2012
9  Thank roscoellkeslittleboy
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We booked last minute and was the cheapest in the area...there's a reason for that! The staff was friendly, no complaint there, but they didn't tell us how horrible the room was going to be!!! We stayed in room 44, the lady who worked there said the upstairs rooms were nicer...compared to WHAT?! The walls were covered in what looked like loose wallpaper, the bathroom was full of mildew and mold, and there were NO functional blinds! They were bent, broken, with sheer curtains which you could see right through! The bathroom had NO blinds at all! The carpets had cigarette burns and were never vacuumed, there were food crumbs everywhere. There were 2 sets of drawers in the room which is where we set our luggage because we were too afraid of setting our belongings anywhere else! We REFUSED to shower there because of how dirty the bathroom was. Now for the beds...the one comforter had a huge burn hole in it that went all the way down to the mattress - which shows you they do NOT change the top covers! Sheets only! I swear I have bites from unforeseen creatures in that bed! When we saw the maid go around, she only carries towels and sheets with her. I saw no vacuum and no cleaners! Oh yeah, the outside top railing is loose, so no leaning, as you may end up falling onto your vehicle! Also no trashcan! So if you have trash, you must walk OUTSIDE to go throw your trash away with everyone else's. That may not be a big deal for most, but seeing condom wrappers and used tampons in there is completely disgusting! We have a friend who lives nearby and stated this place is known for prostitution! Whether that's the case or not, I can not verify. The pool outside the hotel bar looked as if it were never cleaned, and was never occupied during our stay by us or anyone else. So if you are driving by on route 50 and see a sign that says "VACANCY" there, please keep driving. Any extra money is worth avoiding this place!!!

Room Tip: I repeat - Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank ChrsnAsh
Reviewed 17 August 2011

My experience was bad immediately! thank god because as it turned out i didn't stay. I was in Ocean City MD. 8/13/11 to 8/14/11 I was in traffic right in front of the Alamo when a white Cadillac Deville pulled up and stood up a sign that read rooms $150 so i pulled in. I approached the office and asked about a room the girl behind the counter said its the last one and if i wanted it i had to pay the 150 + 75 now that's $225!! $75 for a half day to get that room i said to the girl why? she said if you don't like it talk to the guy sitting at the bar (the owner with 1 arm) so i approached him and questioned the extra $75 he told me that's the way it is. so i told him i thought that it was deceitful that the sign said $150 but i had to buy the half day for the extra $75 he told me" well to bad if you don't like it go somewhere else" (of course this struck me as bad business) i told him he had a lousy attitude again he said to bad go find a better deal somewhere else i had to walk away from this guy before things got really bad because that's where it was heading please take my advice DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS PLACE after seeing the reviews now i knew it wasn't just me.......Ray from Lancaster Pa.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family