“Good value”

Casablanca Oceanside Inn
Ranked #86 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here last summer and found that it was very good value. Check in was easy and the staff was very helpful. The room was large and clean. It was easily large enough for 4 adults and 2 children. The pool was clean and refreshing. We have no complaints at all about Casablanca. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathy S

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Upon walking into Casablanca Oceanside, the first thing i noticed was an awful moldy smell that resonated throughout the entire hotel. Even in my room on the third floor, the smell was atrocious and almost made my girlfriend sick to her stomach. After just a few hours, we were sitting out on the balcony talking and "legally" enjoying some Coronas. The manager very angrily banged on our door, insisting that we were too loud and that we were being 'evicted'. TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS for two nights and we were rudely forced out after just a few hours. No refund, awful service, and almost had an altercation with the rude manager. There was an entire fraternity (Sigep, super soft kids) staying at the hotel making significantly more noise, and they were left alone the whole time. I will never ever come back here and will make sure no one I know going to OC will even think about staying here, let alone even GLANCING at it!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cbgb9894
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Sent my parents there for a combo mothers day/ fathers day gift. They went during spring fest so the hotel was full and it was their first weekend opened for the season. My parents said they had a great stay room was cozy and loved there little balcony. They said they'd definately like to stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis F
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My family & I stayed in rm 403. I was pleasantly surprised.The rm was very spacious & CLEAN. Management is helpful & friendly. Beds are comfortable. The hotel was full on that Sat. and we never heard any noise( slept like a baby). The private balcony was a plus. Housekeeping took the trash & changed the towels.They have an ice maker, soda & snack machine.The kitchenette has a full size fridge. stove top, coffee pot (with coffee) microwave, toaster and dishes. Bathroom has soap & shampoo. I really couldn't believe how clean the rm was. Free WIFI ( ask manager for password)

Steps from the Boardwalk and you can take the Tram all the way down to the inlet. Sunsations and Happy Jacks are both one street over. Check in and out was a breeze.

If I had to say anything negative it would be elevator is small and the parking is across the street. ( not a big deal)
I will absolutely stay here again.
Arnold,MD

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank rsavoy
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed over the labor day weekend. The rooms are overpriced for what is offered but being that close to the beach and boardwalk...it's the price you pay. The hotel is in need of some updating but everything that I used was in working order.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank PSass13
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Took my Senior group here and we had a wonderful time. Staff was great and our rooms were clean and for the price we paid....Great. Everything was centrally located and the boardwalk close by. Boardwalk was my favorite for our evening stroll after dinner.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank donnaa925
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We booked our room about 12 hrs before we intended on arriving, it was a spur of the moment trip and no too much to choose from. For what we paid we were pleasantly surprised. The room was most definitely clean, and smelled fresh. Bed were comfy and the pull out sofa was fine for our third child to sleep in. The room we were in had a kitchen area with stove, fridge, dishes, and all those little things you would need. We only stayed one night, but if we stay again for longer we will take advantage of all that. We were lucky to be on the fifth floor and had a small view of the beach, and a nice view of all the lights down the strip at night. The balcony was perfect to sit out on in the evening. It is not the fanciest hotel we've stayed at, but it met all our needs. If you want somewhere to sleep that is clean, this place is fine. The pool was clean and there were quite a few people who looked like they were really enjoying it, but we didnt have time for it. Free parking across the street for the hotel was nice. And it was a short walk to pizza hut at night and happy jacks in the morning. The elevator was slow, and a little shaky, so we used the stairs. Overall, it was a nice place to stay, we would stay again when we go back. I was going to rate 4 stars just because it is not a 5 star hotel, but the staff was so nice and helpful that I am giving an extra star just for them. The desk clerk and the lady who cleans the rooms were especially nice and helped us out with directions and our other needs. The staff is definitely 5 star material! Thanks guys!

Room Tip: We stayed in 501, and hope that if we go back we can get the same room.