“Average Stay”

and 1 more site!
Casablanca Oceanside Inn
Ranked #85 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a little dated, the furnishings are worn and need to be replaced. There were issues with the elevator that were pointed out to us by other guess. The rooms were much smaller than expected. However, the location is what you are paying for.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We come to O.C. every memorial day weekend. This was our second time staying at the Casablanca.my husband and I stayed last year, and it was such a great hotel. Because of our previous stay we decided to stay this year with our 6 year old daughter. To start we we were in 504, a deluxe efficiency. It is very spacious, with two queen beds a pull out couch, a kitchen area with a nice dinner table, and a balcony. We bought our own food,and would take the fold down dinner table out on the balcony And eat while enjoying our food. Our veiw let us see some of the ocean. The room is very clean comfortable beds, and good water pressure. I can't say anything bad at all of the room, it fit all our needs and more. The staff is very accommodating, and so friendly. Very nice clean pool and 1/2 a block to boardwalk. I really recommend coming here if you have kids the staff does not put up with rowdy people, and they will evict if they don't comply. We had one room that was drinking and yelling profanity, they were already drinking by 7am. The staff keep going up to tell them to calm down, they gave them 5 chances before eviction. Theyalso have a security guard all night.Over all it is a great place to stay for the cost. Its not fancy but it meet all my familys needs and requirements. We will be staying here next year. Thanks to the staff gor a wonderful stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank shambaugh
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here last summer and found that it was very good value. Check in was easy and the staff was very helpful. The room was large and clean. It was easily large enough for 4 adults and 2 children. The pool was clean and refreshing. We have no complaints at all about Casablanca. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Upon walking into Casablanca Oceanside, the first thing i noticed was an awful moldy smell that resonated throughout the entire hotel. Even in my room on the third floor, the smell was atrocious and almost made my girlfriend sick to her stomach. After just a few hours, we were sitting out on the balcony talking and "legally" enjoying some Coronas. The manager very angrily banged on our door, insisting that we were too loud and that we were being 'evicted'. TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS for two nights and we were rudely forced out after just a few hours. No refund, awful service, and almost had an altercation with the rude manager. There was an entire fraternity (Sigep, super soft kids) staying at the hotel making significantly more noise, and they were left alone the whole time. I will never ever come back here and will make sure no one I know going to OC will even think about staying here, let alone even GLANCING at it!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cbgb9894
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Sent my parents there for a combo mothers day/ fathers day gift. They went during spring fest so the hotel was full and it was their first weekend opened for the season. My parents said they had a great stay room was cozy and loved there little balcony. They said they'd definately like to stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis F
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My family & I stayed in rm 403. I was pleasantly surprised.The rm was very spacious & CLEAN. Management is helpful & friendly. Beds are comfortable. The hotel was full on that Sat. and we never heard any noise( slept like a baby). The private balcony was a plus. Housekeeping took the trash & changed the towels.They have an ice maker, soda & snack machine.The kitchenette has a full size fridge. stove top, coffee pot (with coffee) microwave, toaster and dishes. Bathroom has soap & shampoo. I really couldn't believe how clean the rm was. Free WIFI ( ask manager for password)

Steps from the Boardwalk and you can take the Tram all the way down to the inlet. Sunsations and Happy Jacks are both one street over. Check in and out was a breeze.

If I had to say anything negative it would be elevator is small and the parking is across the street. ( not a big deal)
I will absolutely stay here again.
Arnold,MD

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank rsavoy
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed over the labor day weekend. The rooms are overpriced for what is offered but being that close to the beach and boardwalk...it's the price you pay. The hotel is in need of some updating but everything that I used was in working order.

• Stayed: August 2013