Harrison Hall
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$145
US$131
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$72
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$233
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$188
HolidayInn.com
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
1,000 results
All reviewsfront porchrocking chairsbig porchan older hotellarge poolpeople watchpool bargreat poolthe location is perfectboard walklobbyboardwalkoceanmd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just got back from a great stay at Harrison Hall. The hotel itself is a slightly rundown but our room was nicely renovated. Room was small for my family of 4, but very clean. Hotel is family friendly and we did not experience any noise problems. Awesome pool with bar. Staff is friendly and helpful. Great boardwalk location, not too close to craziness at end of boardwalk, but close enough that it's not a tiresome walk :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kevin L, Public Relations Manager at Harrison Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination. We appreciate your feedback as it certainly helps our future guests. I am glad that you got to experience one of the renovated rooms. Do know we are in the process of renovating all of the rooms in the hotel. I also appreciate your feedback on our staff. We pride ourselves on offering superb customer service and a family friendly atmosphere. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My two friends and I really enjoyed our stay at The Harrison Hall. We had a remodeled room on the fifth floor with two queens which was very nice. Definitely recommend this hotel! Perfect boardwalk location. Clean and comfortable. Friendly attentive staff.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We don't stay here for the rooms, that's for sure. They are not the worst, but far from the best. The room does not come with an iron. Also the AC works but it never got really cool in our room. We like it really cold. We love the pool and little tiki bar and that's why we stay here. Prices aren't too bad either!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank ale0517

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit in Ocean City. I also would like to thank you for the feedback. We enjoy hearing the good and the bad with guests' visits as we feel this helps us improve. I would like to apologize that your AC didn't quite perform as you would have wanted it to. We try our best to make sure that all parts of the room are functioning as they should and we are sorry that the AC was not during your stay. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the tiki bar and some nice weather as well. Hopefully we will see you for your next visit to Ocean City.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Fine location on the beach, nice lobby and porch but that's it. The room was cramped, shabby, in need of urgent repair, noisy because of air conditioners on the roof next to the window. Stained floor, small shower. Tricked by nice pictures which give wrong impression. Staff friendly. Would not recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with our hotel. I appreciate that you chose our hotel during your vacation and apologize that we fell short of your expectations. We are in the process of renovating and I am sorry that the condition of your room was not up to standard. We will take a look at the pictures on our website and make sure that all the images show the rooms appropriately. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the staff which we do feel offer exceptional customer service. I again would like to personally apologize for the issues during your stay and say that I appreciate your feedback. I hope that you will give us another try during your next stay in Ocean City.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at the hotel in mid June 2014. After reading many of the reviews I was hesitant to book but couldn't past the price up. To start off when booking the room it clearly stated "tiny" room. Which they were not lying. My room was 8x8 not including the bathroom but that did not bother me. I was there to go to the beach not sit in my hotel room all day. When I got to the hotel I checked in hotel staff was friendly. 1st floor carpet was a bit dingy and really need to be replaced. If you don't like lattice and older furnishings don't stay here. Place really needs to be dusted. My room had no where to hang my clothes up and the dresser that had drawers...well I couldn't open it up even half way because the side table blocked them. Therefore had to keep my clothes in my suite case. Location is fantastic and front porch and pool was great. I would recommend and stay at this place again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends