“Awesome vacation !”
Review of Harrison Hall

Harrison Hall
Ranked #20 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Staff couldn't be nicer, accomodations were clean & tidy, very close to the water, within walking distance of several choice restaurants. Daily newspaper, fresh fuit, 24-hr coffee bar, flat screen T.V. in lobby all added to a wonderful stay at the Harrison.

Room Tip: Book in advance even in the Fall because many activities/Festivals continue in O.C. into the cooler...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin L, Public Relations Manager at Harrison Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated what we had to offer. At Harrison Hall, we strive to offer an all around great experience, from the staff to the amenities, and it seems like you truly enjoyed your time at our location. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. We hope to see you next time you are in Ocean City.

There are newer reviews for Harrison Hall

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed here this year for vacation and was pleasantly surprised! I got a great price on my room so I didn't expect much for the room, but once I got there, I was great! Everything looked new and modern and it was much bigger than I had anticipated! Also, the front desk was very polite and helpful! Not to mention the hotels great location on the boardwalk! Overall, a great stay and no complaints!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin L, Public Relations Manager at Harrison Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I am happy to hear that the hotel exceeded your expectations. Also, I am glad that you were able to experience some of the wonderful customer service that we have to offer. Hopefully we will see you next time you are in Ocean City. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Great location ! Rooms are pretty good for an older hotel ! But the bathroom needs to be remodeled , or at the very least cleaned good ! Particularly the shower !!!!!! I had to make my own bed the first day , not sure what happened there ! Had clean towels and trash cans were emptied , that's the only way I new they had "cleaned" our room .

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the location and also the room. However, I would like to apologize for the bathrooms not being up to standard and for you not receiving the full service your first day. I hope the next time you are booking a room in Ocean City you will give us another chance. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Everything was great during the stay. We stayed in a smaller room but it was still fine for what we needed which was shower and sleep. The front desk employees were also very helpful whenever we had a question. The location is perfect as well. Close enough to the boardwalk excitement but far enough so that it wouldn't be to crazy. Definitely will be staying here again. (:

• Stayed: July 2014

I would like to say thank you for your feedback and that I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful vacation. I am also glad to hear that our staff was helpful to your throughout your stay. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to having you next time!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Rooms are tiny and dated.Not much room in the hallways. Building is old. Very clean rooms, comfortable beds. Courteous service. Very inexpensive for the location. Pool closes too early.Very good service.Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Kevin L, Public Relations Manager at Harrison Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your review about your stay with us at Harrison Hall. We enjoy all feedback because it helps our future guests understand our hotel a little better. I am glad to hear that everything in your room was clean and comfortable. It is also good to hear the positive feedback about our service. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and it seems like succeeded during your stay. We hope that next time you're planning a vacation to Ocean City that you think of us. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was our third summer staying at Harrison hall, and the experience is amazing. staff is great. the room we booked didn't have a tub for my two children and they switched our room with no questions to accommodate us, also with a discount for switching having to switch rooms since I booked it with a tub . rooms are a bit small but cozy. if you have a big family then I don't suggest staying here. perfect for small families. its great location, just steps from the beach, and being on the boardwalk is amazing. I cant wait to plan our vacation next year!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your last stay with us. I am happy to hear that we have been your Ocean City go to spot for that last three summers. I am glad that our staff was able to fix the issue that you encountered with your room and that you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay after that. Thanks again for sharing your experience. We can't wait to have you back next year!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel is right on the beach-however, that is the only positive thing I can say about this place! The rooms are filthy, and in need of repair (ceilings falling down, ripped screens in the windows, shower head was jammed with crud-and the shower was tiny). The carpets were wet and moldy. The maid never came to clean the room, when I asked the front desk for toilet paper for the room they refused! There is a homeless guy living in the lobby who creeps around the hotel! There is no parking for guests staying at the hotel, so you have to park blocks away! Nasty & Disgusting place! Do yourself a favor and Do Not Stay Here!

1  Thank durangophilly

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us in Ocean City. I would like to apologize that your room was not up to standard. Do know that we are in the process of remodeling all of our rooms and this should be ready for next summer. I also would like to apologize for the service you received during your stay. We strive on offering excellent customer service and it does not seem we lived up to that during your stay. Again, thank you for your feedback.