well! spent $1,100 ($250/night, 2 nights, 2 rooms) and here is what I got:
-"full kitchen". yeah right!!! Full kitchen means it has only a sink, a microwave, and a cabinet. No stoves!!! That's all! It also means i have to spend big big bucks in restaurants in the area for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- no clock! what? no night stand clock!! Luckily, I got my cellphone.
- 25" 15 years old TV (not flat screen). You'll running out of luck if you want to hook up HDMI line to the TV.
- AC runs on the time and it has no digital control thermostat. Only a turn-knob without any number on it. I did adjusted 20 years old AC unit to the lowest temp and it still ran all day long. I ended up cut the power off completely.
-Wallpapers peel off everywhere; inside our room and in the hallways.
- Indoor swimming pool is too small. It can hold up to 10 kids maximum. Dirty!
-Front desk people have no smiles on their faces.
- No Housekeeping service at night. If you need extra towels or sheets, you'll have to drag your legs down to the front desk to get your stuffs.
Overall, it's a dirty and outdated motel. I wouldn't go back
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Americana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel Ocean City
- Americana Ocean City