Planet Maze/Lasertron/Lost Galaxy Golf
Ranked #19 of 56 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Maze, Lasertron and Lost Galaxy Golf is Ocean City's only indoor and outdoor family entertainment center, open year round. In business for 19 years, we are family owned and operated and our aim is to provide fun for all ages! Our indoor climbing maze is for children 2-10 years old, featuring tubes, slides and a ball pit, children love to play, and jump around in. Lasertron is for ages 8 yrs and older. We have the largest laser arena on the eastern shore and the only laser tag at the beach! Lasertron is great for team building, family reunions, bachelor parties, and business retreats! Our miniature golf course has been completely renovated this year and there are surprises around every hole! Lost Galaxy Golf is like no other golf on the planet. An arcade and snack bar is on the premise, along with private party rooms!
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have been playing mini golf my whole life, wherever I go for vacations. This is a pretty good course to play, nice scenery and structures. Some holes have space mountains and scenes that make it look like you are on anothe planet. Good fun for the kids.

1  Thank Benjamin N
There are newer reviews for Planet Maze/Lasertron/Lost Galaxy Golf

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Visited this mini golf place becasue it was across the street from where we were staying. The staff was very friendly. We played mini golf only but I would return to try the laser tag. The cost for both (golf and laser tag game) wasn't bad at all. The golf course was fine. I didnt think it was beat down as I read in other reviews. It moves pretty quickly and my boys enjoyed trying to shoot a hole in one at the end to win a free game (they didnt win). I would return and try the laser tag next time.

1  Thank momwith2boys_10
Reviewed 21 August 2013

A nice round of mini golf. It has a large alien head, which you play around of golf inside. Theres also a 2 story mountain which you can watch your ball come shooting out of the side of the mountain. The owners don't stand guard over it, so you could prolly play for hours if you wanted, but we had enough golf with the 18 holes that are there. Nothing really special about the course and it could use some updating, but it was fun. We visited here twice during our 4 day stay in OC.

There are also some arcade games for a quarter each. There is a skeeball machine and an air hockey table. Both of them are about half the price of what you pay for the same thing ON THE BOARDWALK, so I recommend going here for some games.

They have a ball pit and a two story maze for the young ones to climb around in. There is also a laser tag game available for older children.

They do serve some food here. I didn't eat here, but I did notice the food seemed reasonably priced. They sold pizza slices and I think there were hot dogs.

Go before 5pm, as a mini golf prices go up a dollar after 5pm!

2  Thank p467
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We chose Lost Galaxy Golf simply because my daughter insisted we go there every time we passed it. It was ok, nothing special. It was crowded, but we expected that. With a mini golf place every block in OC, we would probably choose another place next time we visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My daughter enjoys air hockey. It's $.75 here and $1.50 on the boardwalk. They have 1 skee ball game which my daughter also enjoys. I think it was $.50 and it cost alot more on the boardwalk also. We also enjoyed a few rounds of mini golf on our three day visit to ocean city. Golf was either $7 or $8 if you went before of after 5 pm. I didn't see the ripped carpet others talked about. Maybe it was repaired. The course has a giant alien head in the middle of it and you can walk inside and shot a round in there. There is also a stairway which goes to a second level for 2 shots. The second shot, your ball drops down a hole and shoots out the side of the "mountain" to a lower level. That was cute. Most of the course is plain, nothing special. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Restroom was clean. We didn't eat here, but they did serve food. They had pizza by the slice for $2.50 (again -- alot cheaper than the high priced boardwalk). They also have a "maze". Its a 2 story plastic climbing gym like you'd find at macdonalds. It includes a ball pit. I also saw a climbing wall for tiny climbers. Don't forget your socks for the play area. You gotta have them. Of course you can buy them there for $2 if you don't rem. to bring them. Place could use a little updating. I'd like to see some interesting spots to make the golf area a bit more interesting. However, we did enjoy this place and will return if we get to visit ocean city again.

1  Thank p467