“Very fun”

Planet Maze/Lasertron/Lost Galaxy Golf
Ranked #19 of 55 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Maze, Lasertron and Lost Galaxy Golf is Ocean City's only indoor and outdoor family entertainment center, open year round. In business for 19 years, we are family owned and operated and our aim is to provide fun for all ages! Our indoor climbing maze is for children 2-10 years old, featuring tubes, slides and a ball pit, children love to play, and jump around in. Lasertron is for ages 8 yrs and older. We have the largest laser arena on the eastern shore and the only laser tag at the beach! Lasertron is great for team building, family reunions, bachelor parties, and business retreats! Our miniature golf course has been completely renovated this year and there are surprises around every hole! Lost Galaxy Golf is like no other golf on the planet. An arcade and snack bar is on the premise, along with private party rooms!
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The course is shorter than the one we go to back home but it is fun. I would say it is centered more towards a younger crowd because some of the holes were rather easy. All in all, it was a good time and I wouldn't mind going back.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Planet Maze helped me throw the best birthday party for my son and his three buddies that I could have asked for! Cathy, the manager, and her staff took care of us from start to finish.

First the boys played Laser Tron laser tag -- a safe and exciting way for kids to engage their competitive and adventurous sides. Prepped and monitored by a staff member, the boys played two 15-minute games and were given computer-generated comprehensive score sheets at the end of each game. Then other staff members brought us to an upstairs decorated party room and served us our pre-ordered pizza and drinks as well as the birthday cake we brought, staying with us the entire time.

The boys returned to the arcade area, where the staff distributed pre-purchased tokens for them to use. Later, they cashed in their game-generated tickets for prizes. Finally, we all had a nice round of mini-golf at the very well-kept "Lost Galaxy" course just outside the building, where my son's name was up in lights on their outdoor sign. Three hours of great fun and great service -- highly recommended!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I must say Wow!! Me and my friends were driving and saw laser tag and thought how cool so we made that u turn and went back.. Pulling up we thought "It must be cheesy". but lets do it anyways so we called another group of friends to come play so their were 8 of us and 10 more coming. so when they got here we all went in and were instantly greeted by what my friends and I now call "The A Team" The GM, Cathy and a young man David(Who me and my girlfriends just fell in love with). they were both very professional but fun at the same time, You could tell they both could do anything in that building.. we were gonna play just one game but both of them were very influential and got us to buy 3 games. witch we glad we were. I was also surprised on how fast they got us all out of line and into laser tag, they sure know team work. as we got finished our 3 games we went to head out and stop to say bye as we were talking to David we decided that we had such a great time there that we didn't want it to end so we all bought tickets to golf and once again the A Team had us rung up and tickets in hand, in I kid you not like 2 minutes. They showed us to golf gave us balls(Hot Pinks the best) and we went off to play. We split up in to groups so we didn't hold anybody up. But the course was lovely and a lot of fun. 4 of us made the buzzer go off so cant wait to come back. But it was funny because on our way home we couldn't stop talking about Planet Maze and The A Team and just how great that was. We'll be sure to tell everyone we know. But Lastly I just wanna say now that I'm back to my regular life as I call it here in Manhattan, NY Where I'm a Single Mother of 2(So don't get much time with my girlfriends, so have to make it count) But as a Branch Manager of A bank I have to say that Staff Is a prime example of what us employers hope for out of a staff when we hire. So A+++ for Cathy. As one who is a boss and still has a boss i must say I wish my boss was More like her... :)

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Service is everything...and that is what I experienced with the staff at Planet Maze. Exceptional service with friendly and warm smiles. They really made our families time there an enjoyable one. I especially love what they have done with the renovations on the golf course. My children absolutely loved the aliens. Good job Planet Maze!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My gal and I stopped by this gem on our way out of OC because felt we would rather spend some extra time in town instead of sitting in traffic. At first glance it doesn't look like much and we had to walk thru the entire place twice to find someone to help us, but once we got some service it was a blast. The mini-golf was fun but the best part was the lasertag. I have to admit I'd never played before, but it was a blast. Once we were paired up with an employee (who was definitely not thrilled to be assigned to this task) to set us up and "observe" the game, we were all set. The best part for us was that we were the only ones playing lasertag so we had the whole course to ourselves. We are definitely making this one of our go to places while in OC. Hopefully next time the service will match the level of fun we have!