“A family favorite”

Ranked #85 of 420 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Maryland
“A family favorite”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went in the afternoon like at 3pm, and it was quiet. Service was quick, and our waitress was friendly and helpful. Pizza was delicious as always, and I had a cheesesteak sub, which was good. My wife enjoyed her salad. Grotto's is predictable, and in a good way.

• Visited August 2014

Brooklyn, New York
“Mediocre at best!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am spoiled when it comes to pizza. I am lucky to have some of the best pizza in the world at my fingertips. But let's call a spade a spade. Grotto Pizza is a notch above Pizza Hut. If you're drunk and hungry or just dying for pizza then this place will work. If you want good pizza.......wait til you get home.

Visited July 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great pizza and Salads”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is family restaurant. We went twice during out stay in Ocean City. The pizza is great and the salads are the best we have experienced in Ocean City. The salads are made with good and fresh ingrediants. We hade pizza Milano it was just perfect.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Martin_B300367
“A bit expensive for pizza ”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I suppose when you're on vacation you should expect to pay more but I didn't quite expect to pay $65 for 2 pies (nothing fancy...1 plain, 1 pepperoni), a small order of wings, and 2 hot dogs. Food was okay...nothing to rant and rave about.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Happy to have one in Ocean City, MD!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was a sight for sore eyes when I was staying at the Comfort Inn by 112th Street and was driving a little further north and saw a Grotto's. I couldn't believe it because it was within 5 minutes from leaving the hotel AND better yet, it was in Ocean City, MD. This place has been my favorite Delaware pizza place and I was one happy girl to know that there was one closer. They have a nice, big patio with umbrellas outside to enjoy the breeze and eat some delicious pizza. I used to drive to Delaware for their pizza and I love that they are opening more locations. BEST pizza around!!! Thanks for putting one in Ocean City!

• Visited June 2014