“Delicious White Pizza”

Ranked #226 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The Best Among The Rest." Best pizza in Ocean city MD. Pizza Mambo has fabulous hand-tossed fresh pizza, homemade wings, calzones, subs, salads and more. Fast Free delivery to all Ocean City. Downtown location delivery, dine in and carryout. 72nd St. delivery & carryout only. Ask about specials served all day. You can't go wrong with Pizza Mambo!!!
Manassas, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious White Pizza”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had this delivered on our last night in OC. Delivered fast, by a nice young guy. Very tasty white pizza!!!! Reasonable prices. I think this will be our favorite go to pizza place in ocean city. The regular pizza was decent, even good, just not great. But the white pizza makes it worth it!

Visited August 2014

Baltimore, MD
“Good taste, fast delivery, reasonable price”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The pizza was good. It had good flavor, not too thick or thin. The subs were a good size and my wife's salad was full of toppings. The price was comparable.
The person answering the phone was unsure how close or far their drivers deliver but the food came fast. I would recommend this while in Ocean City for Pizza and Subs.

Visited July 2014
Little Falls
“Mambo Pizza Rocks”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Just arrived to Ocean City, MD. Hungry...Rainy, cold evening, what to do? How about some pizza delivered to my room? Looking at the Restaurant Guide, Pizza Mambo catches my eye. Let's give it a try. Very happy with my choice. Delivered as promised, yummy delicious pizza with lots of vegetable toppings. Love the crust, love everything about this pizza. This is my pizza place while I am in OC.

• Visited April 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The wings are so good!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The wings are great, pizza is was allright, breadsticks were like eating a loaf of bread. We called both on a friday and saterday night and the guy on the phone was incrediblly rude and short to us. Another good thing about this place besides the wings is that they stop delivering at 3 in the morning!

• Visited March 2014
St. Michaels, Maryland
“Pizza to go is very good”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The place doesn't look like much but don't let that fool you. They have tables in the place so you can sit down and eat but it isn't all that inviting. But the Pizza makes up for the looks of the place. I have had pizza in a lot of places and I can safely say that this pizza is very good. The safe is friendly and helpful as well. Take it to go and you will more than likely enjoy it like we did,

• Visited September 2013