Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$155
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$178
US$161
ClarionHotels
US$165
US$432
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$166
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$91
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Gateway Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$177
1,118 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast barhot tubyogurtoff seasonking suitecoastal highwayvery nice hotelfridge and microwavegreat place to stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My room reminded me of the mechanical room of a bus garage. Noises everywhere. I had very specifically asked for a room NOT facing the road. Others on Tripadvisor had so advised, and for good reason because the road is very close. In spite of the fact that my reservation had been made months in advance, the kids at the front dest gave me the smug: "I'm very sorry, but [we care more about our other guests]." Listened to busses, motorcycles, trucks & cars from the road plus the grind of the in-room ancient refrigerator plus the elevators that were half-way down the hall.

After a bad sleep, some lobby coffee would have been nice. But it was consistently cold. Not tepid, but cold.

The first day I found that someone had entered my room to change the temperature setting to something too warm. Who does that in a nice hotel?

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else, or pay a premium for bay front. If you don't understand the code word "bay front" then you do not get a quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PAMan804
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Good location. Very clean and new. Pool area is amazing! I read review that the staff was not friendly. We only encountered one person (Nicola) who did not give satisfactory customer service. Everyone else went beyond our expectations.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank pergys
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay! Beautiful views of the bay, could watch the sunset for my balcony,walking distance to the beach! I stayed for 4 days, the staff was wonderful, room was clean, very quite place. The ONLY downfall of this hotel is the breakfast set up. It was a tight area and it was hard to make a plate of food without bumping into another person. The lines for the waffle machines was very long. It took 30 minutes to make 1 waffle. besides the wait for the breakfast, this hotel was awesome!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Jenna P
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I'm not an Ocean City fan, but wanted a few days at the beach and since I had some honors points available and generally like Hampton Inns, this fit well into my plans. Although the hotel is just a long block away from the beach, I wouldn't consider staying here again unless I stayed in a bayview room. My room and balcony faced busy Ocean Drive so the (lack of) beautiful scenery and noise level left much to be desired. Overall the staff was helpful, the lobby area is large and inviting and included morning breakfast plentiful. The outside pool area is very pretty and nicely laid out as is the outside bar/cafe which offers good, but small sized drinks, in addition to very good food in fairly large portions. It offers a nice view of marshland and the bay where you can enjoy the sunset. My disappointment here was with the difficulty in getting towels, they aren't on the pool deck and there are no signs telling you that you need to get them from the front desk or use your key to get them from the indoor pool. Also, when they close the pool to swimming at 10pm (which seems reasonable and was posted for the quests) , they also (and again no sign is posted for this) won't let you sit outside to enjoy the deck and view of the bay. I was not pleased about this and is the primary reason I can only give this hotel an Average rating.

Room Tip: I'd only stay here again if I was in a bay view room. Ocean Front rooms face the noisy main street of OC and I"m not sure how much of a true ocean view there would be since there are buildings directly across the street that will inhibit the view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 night. Used points for a room for friends, and purchased a suite for our family. Very clean. Nice pool. Good Tiki bar with basic food. Convenient shuttle to the beach 3 blocks away. Right in the heart of everything. Breakfast was a little over crowded, and the food took a long time to have fresh trays cone out. But it's free, so no complaining allowed! Be sure to book early, gov't rate is 109/night!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family