“The best caramel corn I have ever had.”
Review of Fisher's Popcorn

Fisher's Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Price range: US$1 - US$63
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We are a small family owned business providing the best caramel popcorn in Ocean City Maryland. We offer many flavors, including: Caramel Caramel with Peanuts Butter Flavored White Cheddar Old Bay Seasoned Old Bay Dusted Caramel Kettle Corn Cinnamon Caramel Cheddar Caramel Cheddar Mix Caramel Chocolate Drizzle (available seasonably) We are open year round, 7 days a week from Mid March through December and weekends January through Mid March. ALL CLOSING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I have probably been eating the caramel corn for the last 20 to 25 years! Best caramel corn I have ever had!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I've loved the fresh taste of Fishers pop corn since i was a little kid. I didn't think it could get better. We were at the beach for the Thanksgiving holiday and went to the board walk on Friday. There was a crisp cold breeze coming from the ocean so you had to bundle up. What a treat it was to eat some fresh hot Fishers caramel pop corn. It tasted so good since it was cold out side. Can't wait 'til next time !

1  Thank BurtonsvilleTraveler
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My wife has always been bragging about how good Fisher's popcorn is. Me? I equate "caramel corn" with stale Cracker Jacks, or the stuff people give you at Christmas in the big tin cans. Even though I have had Fisher's that was brought back from other people's trips, I had never had it fresh on the Boardwalk until our recent visit. We were fortunate enough to get there right as they were dumping a hot batch into the bin. Wow. I think by the time we finished our 2 day trip, I had went back two more times for myself, and brought about 5 tubs of it home for others to enjoy.

2  Thank nanangankaw
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Caramel corn doesn't get much better than what they pop at Fisher's. A stop at Fisher's is required anytime I go to Ocean City to pick up a tub to take home.

1  Thank Lucky1178
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Have been going here since I was little....a must stop every time we go to OC. Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank callwendy4oils