“Boat ride with the Dolphins”

Oc Rocket-Day Tours
Canajoharie, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boat ride with the Dolphins”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very nice ride. Nce crew. Was not expecting to see dolphins, so that was a nice surpise. The captain stuck around and made sure every was able to see the dolphins. Nice relaxing ride. The pictures were reasonable a $7.00

1 Thank SUMMERVAC2013

Chemung
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I think i found one of the only seats on board speedboat that gets wet.
My family enjoyed it very much.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun but not a WOW”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

The ride was nice along the beach - interesting to see the hotels. I agree with the other reviewer - it's not as fast as it looks. We did get to see dolphins and that was neat - the captain took the time to coax them into playing and swimming along the wake.
We were one of the last in line so we had seats in the back of the boat. I was in the first row of the back section and had a great view of the bulkhead - not so much of the scenery. I had to sit sideways or backward to actually see anything. My husband and daughter were in the second row (of the back section) and said it was a better view. Recommend you get there early so you can sit in the front section of the boat. Or if you do end up in the back, sit in the last row. The captain did some circles, etc. to splash the riders - again, we were in the back so we didn't really get splashed and it wasn't a "wow, that was fun" moment.
Had a coupon for $2 off the 10:00 ride, but could only use it on one rider, if I had known I would have found more coupons (I should have read the fine print).
My husband said he would rate this a 4 because of the time spent "playing" with the dolphins, my daughter (age 13) and I agreed it was only a 3. I think if we had been able to sit up front, it would have rated a 4.

2 Thank mkxyzzy
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fastest boat in town!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Second year on the OC Rocket, once again it was a good time. We just were on it on Tuesday. 7/16/13. For us it was a good time. The majority of us have all been on this type of watercraft before and just wanted to do it again. It's fun and considerably cheap. Yes, there is the possibility of seeing dolphins and we did!! But it's the thrill of being in the water that I enjoyed. The simplicity of it and seeing the excitement of those who have yet to see a dolphin is well worth the money. When I hit OCMD again in August with my hubby we are already planning on doing this again. And for $7.00 you get a cute photo. I for one am looking forward to this again. See you in August.

North Carolina
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Fun in the Sun, baby!~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Many years in OC, first time on the OC Rocket. It was a lot of fun, everyone enjoyed it. Boat goes fast, lots to see. Our price was $18/pp and there are OC coupons but only for $2 off and at the 10:00 and 5:00 rides. Ride is 50 minutes and takes you alongside the OC shoreline. Pass the parasailers and maybe see dolphins. We didn't see any but if the captain does, he'll stop the boat for everyone to enjoy them.

I recommend it. We had two adults and two teenagers and we all enjoyed it.