“Burritos on the Shore. Hmmmmm.....”
Review of Guido's Burritos

Guido's Burritos
Ranked #273 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Phone number 410-289-1729 located on boardwalk
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My wife decided she wanted a burrito in the worst way. That's what we got. Oh, the tortilla and meat stuffing was OK, but the trimmings were far from what we're used to in our New Mexican home area. Little cheese on top, jar salsa, no real chile, just not up to the drill for a real burrito.

1  Thank Tom T

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place could exist anywhere in the city. Not true of many boardwalk eateries. I had the crab burrito and it was excellent. The kids and grandkids all liked their food, which is a big factor when dining as a family. Good mixed drinks too.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went to Guidos just for drinks and a snack. The place appears to be really old although I think it's fairly new in terms of Ocean City restaurants. It's right on the boardwalk so you can sit and watch the passers-by. We ordered skinny margaritas and chips & salsa. The drinks were pretty good and so were the chips & salsa. The service however was horrible. The next day we were going to stop in for another margarita but nobody ever came to wait on us. Several tables needed to be cleaned but nobody seemed to care. We stopped at the restroom before leaving and it was absolutely disgusting. Fly paper hanging up, flooded floors and inches of dust hanging off the fan. After seeing that, we left, and the hostess didn't even ask us why! I highly doubt we'll ever return. Why would any manager let a restaurant be so gross? Makes me worry about the kitchen, too.

4  Thank catgrrl
Reviewed 29 September 2013

They are around 4th st on the boardwalk. Nice addition to the boards. Our server was fun and full of life. The margaritas were very good. They have a monsterous rita which two girls were sharing when we went in and when they left they were very happy campers. My husband had the burritos and I had the blackened shrimp quesadillas. The shrimp were very tiny like salad shrimp but it was tasty. They should at least use medium shrimp. The burrito was good and both were served with black beans and a third of an ear of corn which didn't look real appealing but tasted very good. It would be nice if you given a choice of other sides like refried beans and mexican rice. They seem to be going well.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I walked in to Guido's deciding I would take a chance since it was only my second time in Ocean City. The service was pretty good but the food was excellent. I would definitely go there again if I had the opportunity to do so.