“Great Shop”

Dolle's Candyland, Inc
Ranked #2 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: Dolle's Candyland, Inc is Ocean City's original candy store. Since it's humble beginnings in 1910, our family business has manufactured and sold the freshest salt water taffy, caramel corn,fudge and other tasty treats to it's wonderful patrons. Currently owned and operated by the grandchildren, Anna Dolle Bushnell and Andrew Dolle, of the original founders, family traditions of making and serving the highest quality, freshest candies available continue. All of Dolle's fudge, salt water taffy ,chocolates, salt water taffy, caramel corn, caramel apples, and caramels are made fresh daily. Other candies available include American made or European imported gummy candies, American made lollipops, and American made nostalgic candies. Stop by one of the 3 Dolle's in Ocean City or shop online to learn why Dolle's has been "withstanding the taste of time, since 1910".
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This place will make you wanna buy a lot of stuff including there famous candies taffies and popcorn. $1.00 ( not including any taxes.) for a cold Deer Park Water! You would keep coming back every time you came here if you loved there items. Trust me! You will be addicted!!!

1  Thank Erik W
Anna B, Owner at Dolle's Candyland, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

So happy that you love Dolle's! Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Love Dolle's caramel popcorn - it really is the best! However, when I go to OCMD, I always get, without fail, chocolate at Dolle's. I remember faulous "grown up" candy, such as dark chocolate sponge, and dark chocolate covered cherries. I had always thought my flavor memories were faulty, because it never tasted like I remember ... until now! Dolle's grown up candy of my childhood tastes everybit as good as I remember it. They get it just right! Other favorites, thin mints, dark chocolate covered almond boy, dark chocolate honey marshmallows (apparently only available in summer). I'm going to have to order my holiday candies for shipment soon!

1  Thank btdt2013
Anna B, Owner at Dolle's Candyland, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful review! So happy to hear that you love our chocolates! We make them on demand at our factory on Wicomico Street and the boardwalk, so you know they are super fresh and delish! Looking forward to serving you again in the near future! (BTW, your favorites are my favorites, too....I know it's officially summer when my father handcrafts the first batch of honey marshmallows :) )

Reviewed 13 October 2013

After purchasing some stale fudge from Candy Kitchen, my husband wanted to see if he could do better. And Dolle's was definitely it. On the boardwalk (and in Rehoboth), so not so easy to get to, but worth the effort!

1  Thank Linda S
Anna B, Owner at Dolle's Candyland, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Thank you for giving Dolle's a try! We make all of our fudge from scratch on a daily basis---we're glad you enjoyed it! We have several locations that might be a little easier to get to than the shop on Wicomico St and the Boardwalk that you speak of, including one on 67th st and one on 120th st in town which are easily accessible. The boardwalk store/manufacturing facilities are in the same location since 1910---right on the boards, but not easy to drive directly up to. We look forward to serving you again in the near future! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is a great place they have caramel popcorn that is wonderful, you get a generous amount for 2.50. I even tried the nuts very very good and the 2 guys behind the counter were very nice. And the cheapest place to get a bottle of water. 1$ for a cold Deer Park Water. Try it you will be addicted!

1  Thank CMNCEMT

So glad you love our caramel popcorn!!!! Many thanks for your business and for all of the wonderful compliments!!!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We cannot visit OC with out a couple visits to Dollies! They have thee best fudge in OC! It's always fresh and amazing! Not too sweet, justo right! It lasts pretty long if you keep it wrapped properly. The flavor selections are great and one of our favorites is the turtle fudge. They also gave the best taffy in our opinion. We always bring some back for friends and family and it's always a big hit with everyone! They have a large selection of candy and gift ideas.

1  Thank Tigerlily2013
Anna B, Owner at Dolle's Candyland, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review!!!! We are glad that you love our homemade fudge and salt water taffy---we love it too!!!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!