“Good food for breakfast and lunch”
Review of Malia's Cafe

Malia's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Breakfast and lunch Open for the season 2017 vegan and vegetarian options. 18th street ocean side steps off the boardwalk
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The food was very good and the prices were reasonable. Service was OK. You can eat outside which is nice when you have a bathing suit on and want to head back to the beach after lunch.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We ate here for lunch one day - outside seating was great! In the shade and great people watching! Portions were big. We had several types of wraps - yummy! For breakfast, we enjoyed gluten free pancakes. So good!! Everyone is very friendly there. Took a little while for food to come out, mostly because it was so busy. Would definitely recommend eating here!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

breakfast was great the waitress was very friendly. The place is nice and cozy also very clean, we would definitely come back here to eat again

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I love this place! I had breakfast here the two times I visited O.C. The food is so fresh and their fruit cup (which is a bowl) is excellent and so nicely put together with all sorts of fresh fruit. They have vegetarian items and gluten free pancakes and waffles. I recommend making a stop at this hidden treasure in the Spinnaker hotel.

1  Thank Elsa G
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We really enjoyed our breakfast. I am very big on service however, and the owner (or perhaps it was the manager) was a bit snippy and that just takes away from the enjoyment of the food. She really seemed to get stressed when there was more than a few customers in the restaurant. I repeatedly heard her making stressed comments to her staff throughout the two times we visited the restaurant and our time would have been much more enjoyable if she was not there. I loved the healthy options and the decorations were adorable...however, if you want a relaxed a customer friendly restaurant, I think I might go elsewhere!

1  Thank Dianne B