“A Good Meal”

Dough Roller
Ranked #100 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We usually have a few meals at the Dough Rollers. We enjoy lunch and dinner. Breakfast was a bit disappointing. Don't order the Buckwheat Pancakes, yuck.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We eat breakfast here every morning when in OC and then get pizza for on the beach later in the day.
I also like the hot grinders.
My son got a chicken pizza and it was unusual because it had pulled chicken that dried out and I would recommend that you avoid it.
Every time we try somewhere else we are disappointed with the new option and go back to the Dough Roller.
This restaurant for breakfast is pricey but worth it. L
Service can be fast occasionally but typically it is slow.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered 2 pizzas. Said would be 10-15 minutes. It was 45 minutes and one of the pizzas was wrong. Food was okay. Will not be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast with the family. A bit busy but we were seated right away.

The server was very pleasant and trying her best to keep up with the several tables of 10+ around us.

Pancakes are stated as a specialty on the menu but they were below average. The banana pancakes were sticky and undercooked.

Strawberry pancakes had lots of fresh chopped strawberries but again pancakes were just average. Cinnamon french
toast had barely a dash of cinnamon.

A cold English sausage sent back was returned greasy, hot on the outside but still tepid inside. Ie. sausages are cooked in advance and left under a heat lamp. The western omlette was basic, nothing special.

Will not return. And would not recommend. Perhaps more of a pizza only place.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Dough Roller is one of my favorite places to eat. I can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner here. I have never had a bad meal here in all the years I have been coming.