“Best price. Best deal.”

Martin Fish Co
Ranked #143 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The only place in Ocean City where the boats unload. Come pick up fresh fish and seafood from our Market or eat out on our Waterfront Deck and watch the boat go by. You may even be able to watch a boat unload!
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I was just exploring the area but I received high recommendations to I went with family to visit. Best prices for crabs and you can wait for them to steam it got you. Great prices for fresh maryland and Virginia oysters, crab claws, clams and the staff was friendly and accommodating. You're in and out of there quickly. Great place if you like to eat in.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Best seafood! I have always gotten very fresh and delicious seafood from Martins! You can also call and reserve your order. Love love love going there. I don't go anywhere else for my seafood!

1  Thank Savanah
Reviewed 14 March 2013

If you are looking for fresh seafood at great prices this is the place. Just opened today for the season but I have been coming to Martin fish Co. For years to get wonderful seafood at great prices they will also steam the shrimp and crabs for you just call ahead. I got clams and are enjoying them now with melted butter.