“One of the BEST burgers I have ever had...”
Review of Atlantic Stand

Atlantic Stand
Ranked #271 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: We are located on wicomico street and the boards!
Description: We are located on wicomico street and the boards!
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Recently down in OC Maryland on boardwalk and was looking for a good burger. Luckily found the Atlantic Stand on day one. Even though the double cheeseburger was in the $8.50 range, SO worth it. Juicy, warm toasted bun, grilled onions. Went back 2 more days for it. Please build stand in NJ!

Reviewed 19 August 2012

ues to eat htere at least two times a day when they were Alaska stand.they had the best foor but now the burgers are not as good like they use to be. But my daughter dloves loves loves there hotdogs.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

This is right in the heart of the inlet. My husband and I always get either a kosher dog or polish dog which they grill flat and serve on a wide bun. He has termed it heaven on a bun and I agree. While the price has gone up each year and this simple treat is well over 4$, we still love it. We get fries from Thrashers and dogs & drink here (great pellet-y ice) and it's the perfect lunch or final treat before we head home. I've had other food such as the chicken, seafood and burgers and I think it's all pretty good (and breakfast is AWESOME)

Atlantic S, Owner at Atlantic Stand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for your kind words, the last thing I want to do is raise prices. But we have taken a beating just like the rest of the country in pork and beef futures. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving you in the future

Reviewed 1 August 2012

We were looking for a good burger and saw good reviews for this eatery on the boardwalk. Prices are high but that's the venue so no choice I guess. Average burger, flat and not very juicy, and fries were good even though we weren't at Thrasher's, our first choice. We sat on the outside stools and only noticed the inside booths after, since waitress was British and not very communicative. Don't think we'd care to eat there again for the price- better food on Boardwalk.

Atlantic S, Manager at Atlantic Stand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

First let me say we are sorry for you unpleasant visit at our stand, we strive for excellence and try our hardest with our task at hand. We pride ourselves with cooking all our food to order . This surprises us that your burger was dry. If or when this does happen we ask our customers to ask our IRISH waitress to Get a manager to either make you a new one or refund your money. Best of luck in the future!

Reviewed 10 September 2011

Atlantic Stand is always a must stop for lunch & dinner whenever we go to Ocean City. I love getting a cheeseburger for lunch. They have the greatest fried chicken dinners, wonderful to eat & watch everyone on the boardwalk.