“I love this place”

Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are located on wicomico street and the boards!
Oneonta, New York
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great food, great service, great prices, great location and an Ocean City landmark. Just a win win. Been going here for years. Recommend this one for sure!!!

Visited September 2013

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Recommend you don't stop!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Prices like most of the little side shows are way to much for what your getting. People who serve you act like they are doing you a favor and smile, forget it. Had a tip jar on the counter, I wanted to put in a note reminding them that the customers are paying their wages. Only stopped one time and that was enough for me.

• Visited August 2013
Federal Hill, Maryland, United States
“Yummy Burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I love Atlantic Stand and try to stop there every time I am in town. Maybe due to the fact they were closing, but my burger was very dry. I will go back again, as this is the first time I have ever had a bad experience.

Visited August 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great cheap food place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

This restaurant on the boardwalk has both a front facing stand and a sit down restaurant. The food is mostly greasy fast food but is very good. Service inside is great. The interior is nicely designed. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
pa
“Service stinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

We went in for the chicken..My hubby loves it.. we sat down a few minutes later a server came over..never said Hi..or anything...plopped down menus...she came back..we ordered..she brought our food out..and never came back to the table.. I stacked up our paper dishes..and she brought the bill... Food was very resonable.. but service was NOT...

Visited August 2012