“My fav place to eat in OC.”

Shenanigan's Irish Pub and Grille
Ranked #26 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Shenanigan's Bar & Grille is an Irish themed restaurant on the boardwalk overlooking the beach. The only Irish bar in town, we are surrounded by great people and have amazing food. We offer an extensive drink menu, serve traditional Irish dishes, and have an excellent draft beer selection. Come get your Irish on!
virginia
“My fav place to eat in OC.”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Just visited the past weekend. The staff was very freindly and food was good as always. I always go back.

Visited April 2012

Jarrettsville, Maryland, United States
“one for the Irish”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Great atmosphere,food,drinks and the staff was outstanding even with hundreds of people crammed into the place for Saint Patrick's day. Oh and the Saint Patty's 5k race strats right next to the restaurant so the wjlle day was a lot of fun

Visited March 2012
DelMarVa
“fun Times”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I really loved the entertainment for Saint Patty's day
Very nice layout

Visited March 2012
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“Awful! Waiter never even came to table!”
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We were excited to finally have a seat at a restaurant and order a big lunch as we walked down the boardwalk. The host seated us inside in a booth near the bar, and that was the end of our interaction with anyone who worked for the restaurant! After 5 minutes with no waitress, I thought ok, they're probably busy. After ten minutes, I started to get mad. After twenty minutes, for which we only stayed to see how ridiculously bad the service was, we got up and left. On our way out, I heard the bartender ask a coworker if we paid our check. What a joke. I can't believe how terrible the service was here - if you don't have the staff to service inside, don't sit patrons inside! Shame I can't comment on the food - I never had the chance to order any! Way to lose business.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mallory R
Greg S, Manager at Shenanigan's Irish Pub and Grille, responded to this review, 26 November 2011
We apologize for the lack of service you may have encountered. We where probably short staffed as we are at the end of every season here. It's unavoidable. I'm sure that if you would have gotten the attention of any staff member, they would have made sure that a manager knew that you had been waiting a while. Please ask to speak to a manager next time, you'd leave much happier.
OzziesMom
“Great location, pretty good food”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Picked this for the right on the boardwalk location. The food was good but on the pricey side for what you get. I did get a really tasty strawberry margarita!

• Visited August 2011