“Good Tex-Mex”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Ocean City, Maryland
“Good Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Given the previous reviewer's rant, I guess I am a "moron" because I find this place to be very good. Incredible salsa, very good mahi or rockfish tacos, and good margarita's. The Atlantis is a great choice too--a burrito loaded with seafood. Not the cheapest place for Tex-Mex, but the portions are fair and you won't leave hungry. And keep in mind that it is not "authentic Mexican" food, but its not trying to be. Oh, and the beef chimichanga is tasty too. There, I said it. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank brian k

Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Terrible!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

First let me say I'm always weary of reviews. Whoever gave this place anything more than awful is either a shill or hasn't a clue about good tex-mex!
We had the combo plates. The tacos were awful , the enchiladas were awful, the quesadillas were ok. The rice and beans were from another planet! Just awful!
We told our server how awful it was and she acted as if she could have cared less !!??
I've had better Mexican at 7/11.
Obviously I will never return.
To the morons that gave this place a good review I hope you can sleep at night!

1 Thank Teamgeorg
PA USA
“First Class Margaritas.... Foods ok!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for years. Always for the margaritas not for the food. It would be my recommendation to always make this your stop for first class drinks but skip the food.....

Ocean City, Maryland
“Our favorite Mexican in OC”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This was our second visit and it was a very good experience. We sat at the bar to have dinner and the place was fairly crowded for January. We ordered cocktails and dinner from the bartender who was very friendly and efficient. My husband had a chicken combo with a quesadilla, taco and enchilada. He said it was very good. I had the chicken fajitas and they were good, but could have used more flavor and seasoning. The chicken was a little plain but I put some salsa and sour cream in it and it was good. We ordered the diablo salsa as a side and the bartender warned us that it was hot. Not only was it hot, it was delicious as well. We could only eat small amounts at a time but well worth it. If you like really, really hot salsa, get the diablo salsa and you can even mix some of it in the pico de gallo that is served with the chips for an extra kick. We will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2014
bethany beach, de.
“First time visit”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We went to TM for the first time because I had a desire to have fajitas for dinner and the reviews were very good. The place was very busy for a winter Friday evening. My wife had a peach margarita and a Chimmy and she enjoyed both. I ordered the chicken fajitas. They were served on a sizzling hot plate. The soft tacos shells were large, soft and hot. Great! However, the chicken was diced, not sliced, and had zero fajitas flavor. The onions and peppers were cooked until burnt. I was not impressed with the fajitas. they were served with fresh shredded lettuce and tomatoes and sour cream with plenty of shredded cheese. We might try it again.

• Visited December 2013